A home of grand scale and period beauty, C1917 'Kurraba' delivers a rare opportunity in a premium Mosman enclave. Tightly held and much loved for 55 years, it is one of the last original homes to grace the slopes of Clifton Gardens, resting on an impressive 714sqm of level lawns.
With sweeping views across the Harbour, from Bradleys Head to the glittering city skyline, over Taylor's Bay to Shark Island and Rose Bay, this is an opportunity for collectors of the rare and the beautiful to acquire one of Sydney's most desirable properties which retains amazing upside potential to capitalise.
* Shingled Hamptons vintage architecture with steep pitched roof and gables
* Set well back behind a sandstone fence on sweeping park-like grounds
* Character details, lead-lighted French doors, high coffered ceilings, fireplaces
* Elegant lounge, formal dining, sunroom with views
* Casual living/dining, quality stone and gas kitchen
* Alfresco terrace, over-sized bedrooms, master with study
* Level front and rear gardens, private, tranquil and safe for kids and pets
* Lock up garage with storage beneath, roof storage available
* Due North facing, it's just an easy stroll to the still waters of Chowder Bay, foreshore walks, bus and close to the ferry
Disclaimer: Whilst all care is taken to ensure the accuracy in producing the above information, no warranty is given and prospective purchasers are required to rely on their own enquiries.