Nestled on the fringe of Mosman's vibrant village, this light-filled and well-presented apartment provides the ultimate refuge. Wrapping around the corner of the block, it boasts a mid-level setting and indulges in sweeping, leafy vistas to North Sydney and the Harbour Bridge. The interiors are fresh and modern promising immediate comfort for the home owner or savvy investor. Just a quick stroll around the corner to the village cafes, shops, bus and mere moments to the beach and ferry wharf.
* Quality full brick, well maintained strata building, intercom access
* High ceilings, large window areas, sun-filled rooms
* Free flowing living and dining spill out to the balcony
* Modern kitchen with views and quality appliances
* Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes
* Neat and tidy bathroom includes bath tub
* This property includes a large lock up Garage on title
* Sits adjacent and looks out to the green serenity of 'Rest Park'
Strata - Apartment $708.75 pq; Garage $78.75 pq
Council - $308 pq
Water - $172 pq
Apartment - 43.7 sqm
Lock up Garage - 16.7 sqm